Sunday, March 27, 2011

How to clean grout

Have you looked at your floor tile grout lately?


Well I have, and it was shocking how dirty the grout in my tile kitchen floor was. My mission was to get it clean. Now, I just had to figure out what was the best way. After some research I found Sun Oxygen Cleaner was my answer.




Supplies I needed were Sun Oxygen Cleaner, rubber gloves, bowl for mixing, spoon, knife, scrub brush and rolled up towel.


It was not an easy job by any means. The area I was cleaning was a large kitchen, small hall and half bathroom/laundry room. I worked in sections of the floor following the directions on the container. Scrubbing the grout and ultimately scrubbing the floor gave me amazing results! The floor looks brand new. My recommendations after you get it clean, steam the floor and seal the grout with a good grout sealer.






Happy cleaning…

No comments:

Post a Comment