Thursday, January 31, 2013

So Many Choices!


Decisions, Decisions...

I have been looking for the perfect chandelier for my dining room and my head is spinning with all the different styles available.


Here is what my dining room looks like now.





Here are some chandeliers that I like from http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Chandeliers-Pendants/34/subcat.html?TID=TN:RD:Chand












I want the chandelier to fit in with the rest of the home which is traditional with some contemporary french country craftsmen thrown in. Wow!

I can see from my selection I'm a fan of curves. I don't like anything too modern with sharp edges.  One must have is that I don't like having the shades angled down, they must be facing up to the ceiling. I know, I know it's just one of those things that I can't stand.


How big should the chandelier be? A good rule I remember is a chandelier should be about 1/2 the width of the table and hang about 30" from the tables surface.


Along with the chandelier I also want to change out the valances for drapes! I know more decisions!!!


Until next time...




1 comment:


  1. Thank you for sharing to us.there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I would like to join your blog anyway so please continue sharing with us.
    sell my house

    ReplyDelete